~:Anime no Uta:~

Just for announcement, kaidoh-anime.blogspot has moved into this URL

AD

Gavner Purl

The Truth

The truth lied behind hard reality.

Tsutsui :
Would you share your food when I'm starving?
Kaga : No
Tsutsui : If I twisted my ankle and fell, will you bow down?
Kaga : No
Tsutsui:Do I ever cross your mind?
Kaga:
No
Tsutsui
: Do you like me?
Kaga
: Not really
Tsutsui
: Do you want me?
Kaga
: No
Tsutsui
: Would you cry if I left?
Kaga
: No
Tsutsui
: Would you live for me?
Kaga
: No
Tsutsui
: Would you do anything for me?
Kaga
: No
Tsutsui : If you're away from me, do you miss me?
Kaga : No
Tsutsui : If I have a girlfriend, are you sad?
Kaga : No
Tsutsui : What will you do if I hate you?
Kaga : Nothing
Tsutsui: Me or your life?
Kaga
: My life

Tsutsui runs away in shock and pain as Kaga runs after him and says...

The reason why I wouldn't share my food because I'll give all I have to you.

The reason why I wouldn't bow down because I'll lift you up and carry you.

The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.

The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.

The reason why I don't miss you because I'm sure I'll meet you again.

The reason I'm not sad because I'm sure you'll be happy with the one you truly wants.

The reason why I let you hate me because I can still love you.

The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.

When Tsutsui heard this, he hugs Kaga in tears, knowing that no other could love him like Kaga did. Kaga is the only one who could understand him an he's sure that Kaga will always be with him whatever the situation is.

1 Comment:

  1. UndergroundRampage said...
    N-I-C-E~~!!! Kaga is unexpectedly sweet

Post a Comment